Wednesday 11 June 2008

Cat Deeley: 'I'll Date Anyone That Asks Me'

Cat DeeleyCat Deeley says she's so eager to find the right man -- she'll go on a date with anyone that asks her.


The 'So You Think You Can Dance' host says she has been frantically dating in her search for love; and is keeping all her options open.


She explains, "I'm doing any kind of dating - American, English, Swahili. I'm doing dinners and friends introduce men to me, but so far I haven't met anyone special.


"I'll go out with anybody who will ask me. If they're right, I grab them with both hands. Men are men wherever you go.


"I want a man who can make me laugh and who I can't stop kissing.


"I don't need a Greek god," but added that potential boyfriends should be funny, smart and teach her something new such as something about art or wine.




See Also