Wednesday 11 June 2008

Sharon Osbourne - Osbourne Quits Over Minogue


Rock matriarch SHARON OSBOURNE quit British reality TV show the X-FACTOR after a longtime feud with co-host DANNII MINOGUE.

Last week (ends06Jun008) Osbourne announced she will be stepping down as a judge on the U.K. TV talent contest.

And fellow judge Louis Walsh has revealed Osbourne quit because she does not like newcomer Minogue.

Walsh says, "It's not contracts or money, it's Dannii. They don't get on at all and she wasn't happy with the situation. Sharon has walked off, she's gone. Why didn't they give Dannii the boot instead?

"I haven't signed yet but I am negotiating. It's a difficult situation. Sharon is a great friend, I talk to her everyday. She is devastated and so am I.

"I have absolutely no relationship at all with Dannii. I have no idea how she is feeling about all of this because I simply do not talk to her.

"I am going to miss Sharon greatly. The show won't be the same. Sharon is very, very upset about all this. She loves the show and everything about it."





See Also